Safety instructions and warnings
With all the recent bad press about e cigarettes not being safe and many causing explosions it is paramount that you understand why you should only charge your batteries with correct charging equipment.
As with all electrical items, care should be taken when charging these devices. Vaporium Lounge recommend customers only use the chargers supplied with our e-cigarette products as our suppliers have taken all care to ensure our chargers and batteries are completely compatible at all times. Should you need additional or replacement charging items, please check our chargers section on the website, if you are still confused then call us during opening hours on where we can advise on the correct charger for your equipment, E-Cig City take’s no responsibility for the incorrect usage and the use of incorrect chargers.
Some of the guidelines you should follow are:
- Never leave a battery on charge overnight
- If using external batteries (18650 or other) then only use an external bay charger. If you're using an internal battery make sure you use a 1Amp Plug
- Iphone & Ipad chargers or other mobile phone chargers should NEVER be used, as the output of these chargers is far too high and could cause a malfunction of the charging device, and in turn, your battery. This may cause a short in the battery which could leade to a fire and even possibly an explosion of the battery
- Think about where you plug in your charger. Behind curtains, in tv cabinets or places where there is a lack of ventilation is not recommended
- Never expose a lithium battery to extreme heat of water
- If your battery looks like it is deformed or generally changing shape, or the top and bottom caps look to be in a worn state, please stop using the battery immediately and seek further advice. Always dispose of worn batteries at your local recycling centre
- Always make sure that the battery wrap is not split or damaged as the external shell of the battery is negative and could cause shorting issues